Fire Warden Course – Refresher Training
This Fire Warden refresher course is aimed specifically at employees who have already successfully completed the initial (entry level) course. We recommend company employees complete a refresher course every 1-3years depending on the risk nature of the business.
To provide the knowledge and skills for delegates to be confident in carrying out the roles and duties of a fire warden.
- Course introduction, aims and objectives
- Fire safety legislation in the workplace environment
- Assessing fire hazards and risks in the workplace & the impact it can have on their business
- Fire Risk assessments with practical examples on the premises
- Human behaviour in a fire situation
- Management of Fire Safety in the workplace
- Practical use on live (controlled) fire scenarios to boost confidence in the use of fire extinguishers / fire blankets
- Site specific Q&A’s and evaluation
On successful completion of the course, all delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
For further information and a full course syllabus, please submit your details in our contact us page.
The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 Compliant.
Fully insured and delivered on your company premises.
Fully certified upon successful completion.
All equipment including fire extinguishers and clean burn eco-friendly simulators supplied throughout as standard.
“Even though we have training refreshers every year, this course is never repetitive and always interesting”
~ Bernie T - 23rd July
We're pleased to provide training throughout the North East, covering
Northumberland, North Tyneside, South Tyneside, Gateshead, Newcastle, Sunderland, Durham, Tees Valley, Edinburgh, Yorkshire and Humber.
Not sure if we cover your area? Just ask.