Fire Warden Entry Level
This Fire Warden course is aimed at all staff who have an additional responsibility for fire safety in the workplace. The course is a great initial entry point to delegates who have not undertaken fire safety training before.
To provide the knowledge and skills for delegates to be confident in carrying out the roles and responsibilities of a fire warden. A practical training session (utilising a clean burn eco-friendly system) is also included giving delegates an opportunity to gain confidence in using a range of fire extinguishers and fire blankets on live fire scenario’s.
- Course introduction, aims and objectives
- Fire safety legislation in the workplace environment
- Assessing fire hazards and risks in the workplace & the impact it can have on their business
- Fire Risk assessments with practical examples on the premises
- The importance of fire escape routes and smoke travel
- Human behaviour in a fire situation
- Management of Fire Safety in the workplace
- Fire compartmentation
- Management of evacuation procedures
- Practical use on live (controlled) fire scenarios to boost confidence in the use of fire extinguishers / fire blankets
- Site specific Q&A’s and evaluation
On successful completion of the course, all delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
For further information and a full course syllabus, please submit your details in our contact us page.
The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 Compliant.
Fully insured and delivered on your company premises.
Fully certified upon successful completion.
All equipment including fire extinguishers and clean burn eco-friendly simulators supplied throughout as standard.
“Would recommended to other Fire Wardens, or anyone looking at becoming one, really good and informative session”
~ Muriel. D 21st June
We're pleased to provide training throughout the North East, covering
Northumberland, North Tyneside, South Tyneside, Gateshead, Newcastle, Sunderland, Durham, Tees Valley, Edinburgh, Yorkshire and Humber.
Not sure if we cover your area? Just ask.